Friday, June 1, 2007

untitled

Hmmm...well all's well here. My parents came up yesterday to work on the house. We had some siding that needed to be replaced. And it had been out there, staring at me for MONTHS. Anyway, that's fixed; now all we have to do is prime and paint the siding. We also had the lines on our clothes line tightened. I guess it's good that my dad was a boy scout. It's nice to have someone in the family that can do these types of things. Plus I feel like I can learn some stuff in the process. We had a good dinner with myriad food items - steak, fried oysters, macaroni salad, potato salad, grilled zucchini, sliced tomatoes, and rolls. I was full but not that full.

So the past few days at work have been good. Not too many crazy customers, and not too much aggrevation from management. I've been talking to T at work, and things seem to be ok there too. It's just weird. I wish things could just go back to being the same as they were before, but of course they can't. It's just going to take some adjusting...some feeling out. Some akwardness. Things seem ok for now, and I guess that's all that matters.

Later we'll go to the Embassy Suites where my parents are staying, and have some drinks. Then on Saturday I'll go to work and then come home and nap and then go see Bloc Party in Winston Salem. Hopefully it won't be as crowded as it was when we saw the Shins. I'll report back later.
Peace out, yo....

No comments: